Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yay! My first post!

Here it is I am finally setting up a family blog and hopefully I can keep it updated. I don't think my life is very exciting so I figure if you get to bored you'll stop reading. Right now I am getting ready for my mom and Tom to leave on their mission. They are leaving in less then a week and I have to keep telling myself that everything will be just fine without her. I know I will, but I still have to keep telling myself that. I am in the process of teaching them all they need to know about the computer. Blogging, E-mail, transferring pictures from the camera, and using a MP3 player. It has been a job, but fun spending the time with them. Anyhow, so much for my first post. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. YAY you have a blog. So Happy. please come see me when your mom leaves. I will be there for you.

    ReplyDelete