Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Times!

T.J. took Braxton snowboarding for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I forgot I wanted to post the pictures so here they are. They had such a fun time. they went with our friend Brent and his son Tyzak and Tyler went along too. Tyler has been going for a few years now so he does well enough that he got to go off by himself and leave the slowpokes and he is my independent child so of course he loved that. It was both Braxton's and Tyzak's first time so they took it easy and ended up making about 4 runs. Braxton was very scared at first but by the end of the day T.J. said he was fine,











and of course exhausted!













We went to Chuck-E-Cheese's on Braxton's birthday (Wed., Feb. 4) with my dad and Kara and Steve. I made a cake and we had such a great time. He got a Nintendo DS and a few games. My dad also gave him a travel kit for the DS and a bag of his favorite licorice.




















On Saturday we took Braxton and his friends to Nickelcade. We sang opened presents and played games.














And when all the fun was done and the nickels had run out they resorted to scavenging!


This is where the adults hung out the entire 2 almost 3 hours. Brannen started it of course and when I finally went and told them I was going home they said oh it's really 3 o'clock already? When they all finally arrived back at the house Brannen 's thumb and wrist were killing him and he didn't even want to play rock band! Brannen and Anna hung out the rest of the evening and we had a good time. I am so glad we have the relationships that we do. We really enjoy having them here.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Its nice to keep up with you guys since we're so far apart.

    I've checked it everyday since you sent the email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that in the picture of us playing "Gauntlet" we are all so into the game except for Steve. I don't think I even knew you were taking that picture. Dumb game that wasted so much time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey did Braxton get Kidz Bop? Madison's dying for me to get it but.... I dunno if I could stand it.

    ReplyDelete