Monday, February 2, 2009

Nice first picture to post.

We have definitely decided there is something in the house that since mom and Tom left that thinks that none of the plumbing should work right. We had problems before they left but still continue to find leak after leak after leak. So this is what my bathroom ceiling looks like.



On a funner note Braxton is turning 6 this Wednesday. This is the front of the invitation I designed for him. If any of you want to do something like this for your kids let me know I have so much fun with it!



I also went back to work today. It went way better then I expected. I am working at Wee Care Pediatrics as an administrative assistant and will eventually work into being the payroll clerk. I only working 3 days a week from 1-4 pm it is absolutely perfect for me right now and will eventually require more hours. I am so greatful for the way the Lord blesses me. plumbing and all.



PS: If you can't tell Braxton is Mario in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. HAppy Birthday Braxton!!!! Hope he had a great birthday. Congrats on your job.

    ReplyDelete