Thursday, March 5, 2009

My little B.




On Tuesday I took Braxton Grocery shopping with me and as we passed the nail place in Walmart he looked over there and with these longing eyes said "Mom, I really, really want to do that." as he watched a few ladies getting pedicures. I giggled a minute and told him he had to be 12 before they would let him. I said I would do that to him at home if he wanted. He looked at me and got really excited and said, "With Grandma's foot thing upstairs?" and I said yes. I got a sinus infection later that day and have been in no mood to deal with a 6yr old pedicure so this morning I am finally feeling a little bit better and after two days of pleading let him get the machine out. So here he is.



Three Hours Later.....







He had so much fun watching TV and soaking his feet.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! He is the cutest kid ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! This is Katie Yates! I saw your blog on Brooke's. Hope you don't mind. Email me your email address so I can invite you to mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh duh. My email address is menaj78@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AdriAnne you are the best mom. Can I have a pedicure?

    ReplyDelete