Friday, March 20, 2009

My Son "The Grown-Up"

So T.J. finally decided to have me buy him some balding shampoo, so I did. Tyler decided a long time ago that whatever soap or shampoo was in the shower he needed to use. So if there is an adult shampoo and a kid shampoo he washes his hair twice and so on. Anyhow he started using T.J.'s shampoo and after he did I told him not to because it was expensive and it would only make him grow hair and that he had enough hair and didn't want any more. A few days later I walked into the bathroom after he had showered and smelled the shampoo, it smells like mint. I said Tyler have you been using Daddy's shampoo and he said no. I told him I could smell it and not to lie so his response to me was.............

"But I want to grow hair under my arms"

Isn't it hard not to grow up fast enough?

I love him so much.

3 comments:

  1. lol too funny. How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your kids are funny. Come to Hailey's blessing on Saturday the 28th if you can. If not, I understand.

    ReplyDelete