Friday, April 3, 2009

Real Soccer Game

Tyler got to walk on the field before the home opening game of Real Salt Lake. ESPN2 covered the game. While we were waiting to go on the field they took video of Tyler and his team and if you look close they also got me and Braxton. Literally it is less then a second. Watch close..




This is the video Kara got of the kids while they were out on the field. We were really far away so it is a little jiggly in some places and we were seated behind them, but still kind of fun to watch. It is about 5 mins long. Tyler is number 11.




Here are the pics.

























3 comments:

  1. ah man was it the game on Thursday? Brooks had 2 free tickets, but I had scheduled a pampered chef show, so we couldn't go:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah it was last Thursdays game. I bet Pamoared Chef was just as fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally figured out where this blog was on my computer. Now I can watch it closer.
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete