Saturday, June 6, 2009

And the Results are....

Here are the wonderful results of all our problems/projects. They turned out really good I think.
Gardening done!

Waterbed Full and Comfy!


T.J. got the whole workshop sided!



Bathroom Ceiling finally done! WooHoo! We added a trim to the top and then I antiqued the trim and the cupboards. I like the way the turned out.

A place to put all the stuff from the cupboard T.J. tore out.





And the kitchen cupboards, dishwasher, and disposal done! We got the dishwasher put in and I started painting the trim and stuff we had to use for the repair and didn't realize until after I was half way done that the paint I was using was not the same as the paint I was trying to match. Therefore I had to paint the whole cupboard. I never really liked the original color and the color I had started to use was even worse. Think Pepto Bismol throw up color. So I brought a whole bunch of swatches home and the best looking ones were dark. To my mom's dismay. She also likes a gloss finish that is not my favorite so I compromised with brown and a semi-gloss top coat. I did a faux finish on them called colorwashing and I love them. I hope my mom does too.
So that is why I haven't posted much lately. We have been a bit busy.

3 comments:

  1. Lookin good! I love it when projects get done! I like the siding on the garage and the kitchen cupbords look great! I have so many memories at that house! Hope things are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Now you get to relax and enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what happened to you. Everything looks great! I'm so glad you can relax now that summer's here. I love how you did both your cabinets, pretty crafty.

    ReplyDelete