Saturday, June 6, 2009

Braxton Graduates

Braxton had Kindergarten Graduation and I didn't even shed a tear. I can't believe he is already a first grader. It was a cute program they sang songs and then had an official graduation where the principal handed them there "diplomas".





I made Braxton a special candy necklace for graduating because that is the big thing now at regular graduations. He found it that morning and of course wanted to know who it was for. He asked if it was for his teacher and I said yes just to throw him off. So when I gave it to him he immediately said I'll go give it to my teacher and I said no silly it is for you and he was so surprised and excited. He was really cute.




Doesn't he look so proud.





He had the greatest teacher. Her name is Mrs. Cool and she really did a great job. I am so glad he had her and got such a great start in his school career.


No comments:

Post a Comment